Thursday 29 December 2016

My Favourite three creations 2016 by Gemma



This is my second year doing this for The Artistic Stamper. My time to look back on the things I have made and pick my top three.  It is always hard looking back, we all have those, what was I thinking moments, those I should have done this instead moments and those I just plain don't like that any more moments. Anyway below are my top three for 2016





I still love this, it still lives on my wall. One of my first cleaner, less messy canvases. I remember how much I enjoyed making this and looking at it always makes me want to get my paints out.



This tag combined many of my favorite things, tearing, distress ink, calligraphy mats, and the beautiful dancer stamp. Still love it and often wished I still had it! 



This card is still a keeper, I just can not seem to give it away. It was something very different for me and if I am very honest I'm not sure how it came to me. I just sat down to play and then this happened. 

Thank you for reading,
 I hope everyone has a great holiday 
Gemma





1 comment:

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Inderdaad prachtige kaarten. Janny