Thursday 26 May 2016

Farewell to Artistic Stamper and my top picks

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here, 
and sadly this is my last post at Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog.
I was on design team for 2 amazing years. This was my first international team and I owe to Jennie and earlier talented team members Alison Bomber, Alison Hall ,Astrid  for choosing me.
I literally grew here, in a creative way as well as personal way!
Jennie is fantastic boss, very generous, very supportive! Thanks Jennie for being there, ALWAYS!!
And my current team mates are inspiration to me.
With all mixed feelings.. saying goodbye.

Today I would like to share with you my few of my favourite posts on Artistic Stamper Creative Team blog. (Picture heavy post)











 















Hope you enjoyed looking at my past projects!
I would like to say thanks to you all for your support and comments.
I will see you around in our blog land.
here are my Social Media sites






4 comments:

Jane said...

Sorry to see you leaving Shilpa..lovely work and all the best for your future plans x

Cocofolies said...

You will be missed a lot I'm sure Shilpa!
What a feast for the eyes in this retrospective of your artworks using The Artistic Stamper stamps, wow, fabulous!!!
Coco xx

fyrefly said...

Well done Shilpa, I've enjoyed all of your projects and I think you have an amazing eye for colour. Hope to see more of yur work soon :)

Lyn

Craftyfield said...

You can be proud of your collection Shilpa! You have a great DT career ahead of you...