Monday 8 April 2013

Bookmark by Titbelsoeur

Hello there, c'est Titbelsoeur en régie !

The bookmark I am showing you today is made with a mix of Artistic Stamper plates.
I have made the background spraying paint and ink on various Crafter's workshop stencils
And I have stamped, on an old pattern, the dressmaker first, then hid her under another herself, using the same technique as in my previous post (see here) and used the new stamps from the amazing A stitch in time plate. Then I glued the stamped pattern on the background with mod podge and glued the lace on the border as well.


 Here is a larger view :


I hope you like my bookmark,
Thanks for stopping by, I am really looking forward to reading your comments !
A tout bientôt !




5 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

I love corner bookmarks and this one is soooooo pretty! Gorgeous!!

Artyjen said...

Lovely way to keep your place. Love the corner design ;)
xoxo Sioux

Mme PiNat said...

Moi madame, moi j'aime !!! C'est trop trop trop trop beau !!!! Je me demande bien qui va recevoir ce magnifique Marktapage :-))) Bon, allez, à donf pour la surprise....Bisous bisous

Words and Pictures said...

What a beautiful creation... I've never met a corner bookmark before (and as a massive reader, I'm ashamed of myself!), but it's so clever - lovely make!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

It's beautiful!!! xxx