Saturday 22 September 2012

Cards by Titbelsoeur

Salut les copines !

Today I wanted to show you some simple cards, very easy and quick to do, so why won't you do the same, eh ?
To do it, I have used a card and a piece of strong paper like Bazzill or whatever.
I have used the Ephemera stamp set and this Gibson girl I can't help but stamping it everywhere !


And with -quite - the same stamps and papers I have made - quite - the same cards :



Other stamps :

I hope you like my cards,
thanks for stopping by, 
I am looking forward to reading your comments ! 
See you again soon...
Titbelsoeur


7 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous cards Tit, love them and such pretty colours!

Jeanne-Sylvie said...

Very elegant cards, i love the colors.

Janny Jager said...

Very beautifull cards

Greetings Janny

Nan G said...

Pretty cool cards! Love that Gibson Girl stamp.

Anonymous said...

They're all beautiful Tit! xx

Kyla said...

Simple, but very effective.
kyla

Julia S-W said...

Beautiful - amazing the effects you get by changing the colour and background but keeping the main image essentially the same! Very creative.
Juliax