Wednesday 22 August 2012

Titbelsoeur's tag to celebrate

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like....

I am sure you are now well aware that it is the 2nd anniversary of  "The Artistic Stamper Creative Team" blog this month and that to celebrate it, Jennie is giving away stamps to some lucky followers.

Here is a reminder on how to win these stamps...
Each Team member has chosen which stamps they would like to work with this month and those are the stamps you could win with me :

this bicycle plate you can find it in the Collage stamps section
PLUS this one from the words_and_sayings section




To win this set you must leave a comment on one of my posts this month (either here or over on my personal blog which you can find HERE)

At the end of the month , I will pick out a winner from the comments on MY posts.. and that person wins the stamps. The other members of the team also have stamps to give away and its the same process : leave a comment on their posts and you can win the stamps they are giving away. 

All the winners will be announced in a separate post on the 7th September

Here is my second use of these stamps :

I have used a cereal box as cardstock and glued a book page on it, then inked it through a stencil. I stamped a piece of the set on the pair of jeans I made the flower of my previous creation with and teared it up. I made a flower with the remains of the zip and wrapped around it a twisted strip of fabric. Little strips of ribbon and lace here and there...the top tie is made with the weaving of the sheet I used to cover my tin can (see my August 8th post) :
I am sure you all wish you won this fabulous set of stamps, don't you ?
Already told you : simple as good morning ;-) 

Leave a comment here or/and over on my blog, then make a wish... and it may come true !!!

A la revoyure les copines ! 

20 comments:

Glennis F said...

This is such a fabulous piece of aet - thanks for sharing

Rosemary said...

Oh that is gorgeous. love the combination of fabric and the stamps.

lucretia said...

Oh, I love cycling and so do so many members of my family. This would be a wonderful stamp to win, so thank you very much for the chance. Hope it's lucky number 3!

Astrid Maclean said...

Totally cool project Tit, love what you have done with the stamps!!

mimih said...

je tente ma chance alors ..;désolée je ne sais pas le dire en anglais

lafée said...

ben moi aussi je tente ma chance

Lesley said...

Fab project! And who doesn't have an old pair of jeans lying around!??

Nicou said...

toujours autant de plaisir à te lire (enfin ici en anglais c'est beaucoup plus dur) ; toujours des merveilles et bravo pour ces jolis tampons !!!

selena said...

whaouuu, bientot la gloire avec tes superbes réas!!!!

Tigs said...

Great tag and stamps, love the use of denim too!

dorel said...

Superbe tag !
Et les tampons... à tomber !

Artyjen said...

Super use of the jean material and a great tag.
xoxo Sioux

craftytrog said...

Your tag is fabulous Tit! xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous tag, love the idea and the use of all the fabric. Just my cup of tea.

Lululiz said...

Oh my goodness, I had no idea you were on here as well! Love the tag, what a great use for dead jeans.

merryb said...

Lovely lovely tag! Love seeing your latest work!

Unknown said...

Just blown away by this.

Angy B said...

What a truly inspiring project. I love the use of the denim, and the zip flower idea is so different and unusual. I like the idea of stamping on ribbon too. Great projects and a fab set of stamps. Angy B

EvelynJaneThings said...

Love the stamping on the jean material! Beautiful project. What a cool stamp set!

Dominike said...

I love these stamps and your so funny tag