Monday 7 November 2011

A Little Distressed by Tina Barnett

Hi Gang!

It's Tina here. I have made a card using the wonderful Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp "Natures little helper". How cute!!!



I started with an 8 inch by 8 inch card and used some beautiful swirl stamps by The Artistic Stamper . I used Tim Holtz distress inks to stamp them.

I then went over the card with .............. and I just have to say fabulous .... Distress ink dabbers It gave a beautiful background effect.


I used a darker ink dabber around the edge of the card. Where I had stamped the sentiment, which is an Artistic stamper stamp I then over stamped it used the darker ink dabber.


The main Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp has been coloured using Tim Holtz distress inks and edged in the same dark ink dabber.


I embossed some Coredinations card stock and went over that with the distress ink dabbers.

I then finished off with some ribbon from my stash.

Hope you like the results.

See you soon xx Tina xx

2 comments:

Sid said...

Great card !!

craftytrog said...

Cute card Tina! xx