Tuesday 5 April 2011

Alice! by Tina Barnett

Hi!


I am here with one of the Alice in Wonderland Mabel Lucie Attwell stamps This stamp can be found at The Artistic Stamper along with some from the same set.


I started with a Background stamp also from The Artistic Stamper . I used Tim Holtz distress inks to stamp and then went around the edges to age them.

I then stamped and coloured the image with the same ink, again distressing the edges.

I used to pieces from the Tim Holtz grunge board pack, I thought they matched the Alice in Wonderland theme well.

I finished off with some gems and mounted the image on to black card.


With Easter coming up these stamps are a good alternative to the normal Easter Bunny!!


Thanks for looking xx


Tina xx

2 comments:

Doll, Dress...Colors said...

Formidavel!

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous monochrome card Tina! xxx