Saturday 4 December 2010

Journey by Sioux Jenneys

Hello everyone! It's my (Sioux) turn again and I'm here to share a card :)

This time round it's one for the men!

Although I would love it if someone sent this to me! :)


You'll be pleased to know there is no masking involved in this, just use different coloured inks and over stamp where necessary ;).....using images from the Open Road 1 Plate #47 and Ephemera 1 # 48

1. Stamp the cycling image onto kraft coloured card using Versafine onyx black
....tattered the edges and blended Distress Ink Vintage Photo to grunge it up a bit. LOL
2. Place the stamped focal image on the card front and lightly mark in pencil where the top and bottom corners are on the base card.

...I used a mottled card although it is not showing up very well in the photo.

3. Using Distress Ink Old Paper stamp the ruler top and bottom

4. Using Distress Ink Aged Mahogany (second stamping) stamp the franked postage

5. Using Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy stamp the ticket

6. Using  Distress Ink Vintage Photo stamp the words "original" and "All of life is a journey"...although of course you can change these sentiments to anything you desire :)

7. Using Archival Crimson as a second stamping (I just liked the slightly different tone of colour) stamp the 1/6

....those were the days!!!!!! LOL

8. Fix the focal image using double sided tape.


Happy stamping :) See you again soon!

xoxo Artyjen

3 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love the card :)) I do so like those stamps, I just don't use them enough :((
xx

Joanne said...

Another 'corker'.
Luv Joanne xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card for any sex! I love those stamps! xx